Tuesday, July 28, 2009

T.I.R.E.D.

.....T. toys,toys,toys, it looks like a toybox threw up in my house. LOL. there's toys in places that I didn't know toys would fit! (the VCR for example)LOL. I had forgotten how many toys it takes to make a baby happy. With a 30 second attention span, it takes alot.

....I. inquisitive. ie: gee, i wonder what's behind the doggies eyelids while he's sleeping? gee, I wonder what's behind his lips while doggie is sleeping? gee, I wonder what's inside doggies ears while he's sleeping? let's see, maybe I can tickle inside doggies ears while he's sleeping. Let's see, can I count how many teeth doggy has while he's sleeping?

....R. run. ie: how many times can I run around the doggy before he jumps up to chase me? How fast can i run from gramma as soon as she takes my diaper off for bath? (maybe grampa will save me)

....E. entertainment. This little girl has provided me with endless hours of entertainment. It is just pure joy watching all the fun new things she discovers. It's really funny to watch her shreik with joy and greet every male that walks through the door with a very loud "DAADDDEEEEEEEEE" LOL! grampa, great pappa, uncles, doesn't matter, they're all Daddddeeeeeeeee. LOLOL.

....D. delighted. How I feel about watching my grand daughter for the week.

now, put it all together and it spells how I am after just 2 days. and I only have 3 more to go! LOL.......

thank goodness for disney movies. she loves 'em and it gives me about 10 minutes of peace. She'll actually sit for 10 minutes to watch some of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know that you sound totally happy though. I know you are. And soon you'll be here to see ME!!!