Monday, February 8, 2010

Riley's Christmas Present



I had to get caught up on Christmas presents and this was one I finished and gave away two weeks ago. Just forgot to post about it. ....sigh....always running behind....LOL
Anyway, the person that I picked for our Christmas exchange has Riley and Ginny and loves pink and blue. I zoned in on Riley and pink with blue for highlight. I searched my stash and pulled out two cottons-white with pink flocked polka dots and a pink and white striped seersucker. perfect. I needed something for a little coat and on at trip to HObby LObby found a lovely very thin square of pink fleece by the felt squares. perfect. I made little pink polka dot panties, pink striped dress with polka dot collar, polka dot pinafore, reversable hat made from the two cotton fabrics and a little pink fleece coat to keep her warm. so very sweet. The lucky recipient was very thrilled with the little ensemble. This is my Riley modeling the outfit before it was given away.

No comments: