Friday, June 6, 2008

Fripon, or a dog for Bleuette



Wow, I made this adorable little dog this morning for my Francoise. Someone on one of my online doll groups posted a link to the pattern for the perfect sized wire-haired terrier. The creator of the pattern gave permission to use the pattern as anyone wanted. I was so smitten I had to make one for my bleuette. I printed out the pattern and headed to my sewing room. I had all the colors of the felt in my stash! woohoooo! gotta love a good stash! I set to work and in no time at all had one very, very cute little doggie. All I have left to do is put a collar and leash on her. Isn't she cute? I put up this pic of Fripon next to Francoise to show that she is really perfectly sized for the doll. Ahhhhh, another satisfying project........

1 comment:

Beth H said...

So Cute! Can you share the link to the terrier pattern?