Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ahhhh, Babies


Oh how I love babies. Our daughter and son-in-law have headed to a lovely tropical vacation so we get to watch our little granddaughter-7months old on the 7th of July. I also am a nanny to my darling nephew-7 months old tomorrow. Yup, that's only 7 days apart (geesh, all these 7's I should play the lottery!LOL). I had them both today and will be watching them both for the rest of the week. It's like having instant twins. Their schedules are just off by about 1/2hr so as soon as one is diapered and fed it's time for the next one. It was just a constant shuffle of baby all day. So much fun. I couldn't resist taking this pic. I got one down for nap and 1/2 hour later down went number 2! I only have one crib so I put one at one end and the other at the opposite end and stretched the blanket across them both. They are both now sitting up and they've discovered each other. So darn cute....It's going to be a fun week!

1 comment:

Angela said...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH real live doll babies! Snuggle much nicer than the nearly real ones. LOL