Saturday, November 6, 2010

I am NOT 60 pounds!

Keep the voice of the Abominable Snowman cartoon character in your head as you read below.

Joey says: "No. I aM NoT. REally!! I am only 4 lbs big. that IS all. I fiT hEre fiNE. SEE????FRom hERe I can WaTch all the TRaffiC and my SqUirrel buDDies. See DaD??? oooooh Loookie, there is a deer. oh, oh, another one and another one. They keep running aCroSS thE strEEt and OveR heRE to See ME!! Oh DaD can I Go ouT to pLay Tooooo? Please DAd, PuHLease?? oH LoOK, hERe comES aNoTHer sQUirrel!"

Back to me: While watching Deputy Dipshit draped over the back of my couch, he actually tried to get his back legs up to perch his whole body up there! OMG....he certainly earns his nickname!

Joey says: "I aM so Sad....No oNE wiLL Let mE oUT to ChasE thE sQUirreL......

No comments: