Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hankies make the cutest dolly dresses.


One of my friends asked me to make a hanky dress for her Ginny. I used a hanky that had a wide pink edge with flowers and scalloped edges. The middle was plain white. It really made a darling little dress and there was even enough fabric in the one hanky to make matching little panties.

I fussy cut the pieces so I even had enough scalloped edging to make ruffles around the panty legs. My little blonde ginny is modeling this new confection. Hankies really make such delicate little clothes. I also made two more flamingos today for a couple of ladies that collect Alice in Wonderland stuff. LOL. I'm gonna be dreaming about flamingos tonight. to see a pic, look at my past posts for the flamingo's older sister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! How stinkin' cute is this?
Kate