Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sockaholics Unite!!!

So last night some of my friends were talking about dolly shoes and socks when someone mentioned my...um...er....sockaholicness, or the fact that I have alot of socks. Soooooooooo, I decided to gather what I could find and took a quick picture. It's just socks I've made-none of the 'store bought' kind. This is just the tip of the iceburg. If I had kept track of all the socks I've made and sent out in swaps I'd need a picnic table for the picture. LOL. When my doll Hilly heard I was gathering socks she ran away sobbing something about me always wanting to undress her for one reason or another and she was having none of it. Francoise also refused to undress but at least stood and held up her foot to show off her green trimmed fancies. Georgia, my sweet little one quickly plopped down and grabbed off her first sock but I snapped the picture too quick so she wasn't able to get the other one off yet. My other girls were all sitting around giggling at the antics. Boy, if only I had this many colors of socks to choose from in my size. Wouldn't that be fun??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is Georgia? Where did you get her? She is SOOOOO cute. Love, love, love her.
BFF