Saturday, August 11, 2007

In the beginning.......



Oh no, I've been taken to the darkside.....blogging....the one thing I've been resisting tooth and nail for a while now. I just didn't want to be spending even more time on this computer, but I guess it's a good thing after all.

Ok, so, what have I been up to?.... well, I'm working on my new Bed Dolls. I just love these girls. They're simple but oh so pretty, and I'm even doing a 'Smoker' doll. She's actually my favorite. My smoker is waiting for her jacket and cloche. I'll be going to teach this doll in Maryland soon and I'm sure looking forward to that. It's a fabulous group of gals up there and the hostess is really the "hostess with the mostest". My 'big sister' Rose.
OK, well, I guess I've done it. I've figured out ......GASP.......BLOGGING.........

3 comments:

Clothmatters said...

Hooray Ellen! It is good to see you join the blogging world. I love the dolls you have posted. Beautiful, of course. I will link your blog to mine so others can see your 'Sew Many Dolls.' :)
Connie

Grangry said...

Wow! A new blog. Nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

Looks great!
Paloma