Sunday, September 30, 2007

Trunk Doll Challenge finished


Here is the picture of my finished Trunk Doll Challenge at the Vintageclothdollmaking online yahoo group. It will never be actually finished as I plan on making her a never ending wardrobe but this is the picture I am submitting for the challenge. I am very pleased with the way it turned out. She has two dresses. A toy top to play with. Her Hunting outfit complete with jacket, vest, jodhpurs, hat, gaiters, hobby horse, elephant, bird in a cage and a bug house for catching odd specimens. A nightgown, robe and sleeping cap. An Alice in Wonderland costume. A swimming outfit-swimsuit, hat, towel and swim shoes. A lovely Witches costume complete with dress, collar, hat, pumpkin and a pet raven and a lovely curved top trunk to keep it all in. I tried to keep the entire ensemble between 1907 and 1911 but a couple of the things are later historically. oh well, I'm happy with it.

1 comment:

Clothmatters said...

Ellen- She is fabulous! Every little girl's dream. You simply showed everyone how multi-talented an artist you really are! Excellent work.