Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Where does the time go???............

Here I am blogging and I feel guilty! why you ask? Because I should be (fill in the blank). I just need a break. I know you feel like this too. I guess we all have these days. I've got a doll outfit to finish. It's almost done. I've got supplies to gather for a class, started gathering but don't have it all together yet. I've got a room to dust. I've got groceries to buy for class this weekend. I've got out-of-town relatives coming for a visit and going out to dinner with them. A grandson to pick up this afternoon from the school bus. Dessert to make for this evening's gathering (after the resaurant)......and here I sit. Oh dear, I hear the sewing machine calling my name~~~~~

1 comment:

Denise said...

I know how you feel. Between working full time and taking care of family, there's very little time to "play".
May you have time to play soon...